Since Open Call 37, you have to create a European Single Procurement Document (ESPD) in order to participate in the Open Call.
The UEA within the Open Call procedure
- The ESPD is a 'self-declaration' about the grounds for exclusion, financial situation, skills and suitability of companies for a tendering procedure. With this document, design teams declare that they are in compliance with all administrative conditions so that they can participate in the Open Call.
- In order to participate in the Open Call, each agency is required to upload a ESPD on its website.
- This document is valid as long as its content is correct. This means that a new ESPD only needs to be created when the agency's details change or when there are changes within the agency regarding the grounds for exclusion, financial situation, skills and suitability.
- If you are selected at a later stage for an Open Call project, the candidate will have to create an additional, project-specific ESPD. A model for this ESPD will be made available in the project file.
How to download, modify and upload the UEA?
Team Vlaams Bouwmeester has created a model for the ESPD. This model is in XML format. This format is only 'readable' for the website where you can fill in the model. This means that if you download the XML form and open it with a program on your device, you will only see strange, meaningless text. However, this is perfectly normal. Next steps show where you can find our model, what you have to do with the model to be able to fill it in and what are the steps to load the model on our website:
- Download the file ESPD_Request.xml. To download the file right-click on the link and select 'save target as' (or equivalent)
- Go to the UEA service https://uea.publicprocurement.be/ and choose your language.
- Indicate that you are an
- Then choose the option "Import a UEA (request or answer)".
- Import the ESPD_Request you downloaded in step 1.
- Indicate the country in which you are located (domicile of the agency with which you are applying).
- Complete Parts II to V (no signature required)
- Click on the 'overview' button
- At the bottom of the page, download the document 'in both formats'.
- Open the website www.vlaamsbouwmeester.be, go to Instruments > Open Call > Designers, log in with your office code and password (or register if you don't have an office code yet), go to 'My Documents' in 'My Open Call', upload the PDF document and enter the date on which the UEA was created.
- Click on 'save changes' and you're done.
You can also download the detailed manual for creating a UEA at any time.